Thursday, February 5, 2009

BACK! And with a shiny new car

Once again, it's been a while. I thought I had all the time in the world to prattle on to the internet, but my job keeps getting busier and busier.

Also, I had to buy a car! I get an "A" in buying a car, because whoosh! Did you feel that gust of wind go by? Oh wait, that was me: paying for my car, getting in and out of the DMV (with the title, registration, and license plate), and having my car inspected, all in three and a half hours, breaking every law of the universe in almost every way.

My car is currently the cutest one in the parking lot, and probably on the road (depending on if this guy or this guy are in the neighborhood). You won't see me behind the wheel, though, because of my fly tinted windows - yes. That is how I roll.

Now then, can we all agree that my sister should update her blog more?

4 comments:

  1. Heh, it looks like you're happy with your shiny car. What kind of car is it? It's still a bit hard to narrow down all the cute cars out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing! What manner of car should yours be to take only 3-and-a-half hours to get the paperwork done? But congratulations still! All that hard work on your job has finally paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting a new car! You should have posted some pictures of your shiny new car for us to see. I’m getting excited thinking about what it looks like. Anyway, you clearly know what you are doing when it comes to processing the paper work, getting it done in just less than 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carson, the shiny new car (which was a Mazda Protege 5 - I loved it!) has been sold and replaced by a couple of thirty year old VW's. I'm an urban farm blogger now and I'd love for you to follow along at http://www.carolinabackyardfarm.blogspot.com

      Delete