It's not like I'm not content in the present. But really, how content do you reasonably expect me to be, at work, with hip hop and the Mary Kate & Ashley Musical Mystery Series assaulting my ears at the same time? No one should have to endure this. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the Mary Kate & Ashley Anything are a violation of human rights (Am I wrong? What about the pursuit of happiness? or really, even just sanity. I can settle).
So right now, I'm counting down to ...
- my weekend (ONE HOUR!) (You're welcome for that mini educational factoid.)
- snuggling with my bad kittens (1 hour, 25 minutes)
- the IKEA store opening in Charlotte (11 days)
- my sister and Ben moving home (in TWO AND A HALF YEARS. I try to forget.)
- posting a picture of my cute car on my blog, in an effort to get my sister (and only blog reader) to post a comment (...assuming I can figure out how)
- starting all my laundry (approximately 13 hours; hopefully they'll pass slowly)
- having clean sheets (in 14 hours and 25 minutes)
- next week! I only have to work from 3-11 pm on Monday.
- my first ever job-related travel (leaving at the crack of dawn in 4 days)
- Sunday with Abe
- my phone upgrade. Nothing against my phone, it just has a giant chunk falling off one side. (Hope that wasn't important! Also, please don't make me say goodbye to all my photos! I'm awfully attached to all those blurry, poorly-centered pictures of my cats while tiny.)